Activities designed to maintain and improve pyhiscal fitness, flexibility, postural placement and quality of life.
- STRETCHING: Session aimed at increasing overall flexibility and improving body posture. It serves as aid in preventing lesions and muscle pain.
- CONTROL PILATES: Session aimed at improving our knowledge of our own bodies through slow movements which allow us to improve our body posture, flexibility, joint mobility, respiration and relaxation.
- GOLDEN AGE GYM Physical activity programme of moderate intensity specially designed for those who are in their “second youth”, aimed at improving health and the physical condition, as well as obtaining a high quality of life.
- BODY BALANCE Les Mills: Session which combined the basic principles of tai-txi, Yoga and Pilates.
- HEALTHY SPINE: Re-edcuation session about spinal posture. This will mainly be a tonification and upper body workout.